Tag: Eilat Mazar
05/09 | Alan Millard examines the Proto-Canaanite script of the earliest alphabetic text ever found in Jerusalem. What can it tell us about literacy during the time of David and Solomon? Read more…
Posted in Inscriptions.
- The Walls of the Temple Mount (2 vols.)
- Video: Inside the 2012 Ophel Excavations
- Avraham Faust on David’s Palace
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Jeremiah Brought Back to Life
- Jeremiah, Prophet of the Bible, Brought Back to Life
- Discovering the Solomonic Wall in Jerusalem: A Remarkable Archaeological Adventure
- Publishing Israel Archaeology Digs
- What Do Archaeologists Do With the Bible?
- The Discovery of King Solomon’s Wall—A Personal Account