Tag: Eilat Mazar
01/15 | The Ophel in Jerusalem sits at the heart of Biblical archaeology. The site’s rich research history stretches back to Charles Warren in the 1860s, and the Ophel continues to yield Read more…
09/07 | Eilat Mazar’s excavation and archaeology methods are beyond reproach, but her recent claim to have discovered King David’s palace at her Jerusalem dig site has met with harsh criticism from Read more…
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Jeremiah Brought Back to Life
- Jeremiah, Prophet of the Bible, Brought Back to Life
- Discovering the Solomonic Wall in Jerusalem: A Remarkable Archaeological Adventure
- Publishing Israel Archaeology Digs
- What Do Archaeologists Do With the Bible?
- The Discovery of King Solomon’s Wall—A Personal Account
- The Bible’s Buried Secrets
- The New BAS 2012 Catalog Has Arrived
- Eilat Mazar at Odds with IAA, Elad