Tag: eilat mazar
09/02 | As a result of earthquakes, Al-Aqsa Mosque on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount had to be dismantled and reconstructed in the 1930s and 1940s. Massive Cedar of Lebanon and cypress beams were Read more…
08/12 | Alan Millard examines the Proto-Canaanite script of the earliest alphabetic text ever found in Jerusalem. What can it tell us about literacy during the time of David and Solomon? Read more…
Posted in Inscriptions.
- The Interrupted Search for King David’s Palace
- Ancient Jerusalem: The Village, the Town, the City
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- King David’s Palace and the Millo
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- King Hezekiah in the Bible: Royal Seal of Hezekiah Comes to Light
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- The Ophel Treasure
- Jeremiah, Prophet of the Bible, Brought Back to Life