Tag: ehud netzer
09/15 | Building and furnishing the Herodian Temple involved more than stone quarrying and laying, but the stones and foundations of Herod’s Temple can give us clues to Temple Mount history. Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Divers Discover Sunken Cargo at Herod’s Port City
- Sepphoris Inscriptions Reference Rabbis
- Herodium: The Tomb of King Herod Revisited
- Ehud Netzer Publications Available to Public
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?
- First Person: What Should We Do with $25,000?
- Biblical Archaeology: Whither and Whence