Tag: ehud netzer
03/01 | Visitors to Jerusalem’s Old City can now explore remains of King Herod’s palace, which may be where Roman governor Pontius Pilate tried and condemned Jesus of Nazareth to death. Read more…
- Sepphoris Inscriptions Reference Rabbis
- Herodium: The Tomb of King Herod Revisited
- Ehud Netzer Publications Available to Public
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?
- Herod Antipas in the Bible and Beyond
- First Person: What Should We Do with $25,000?
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History
- Biblical Archaeology: Whither and Whence