Tag: ehud netzer
09/15 | Building and furnishing the Herodian Temple involved more than stone quarrying and laying, but the stones and foundations of Herod’s Temple can give us clues to Temple Mount history. Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
09/01 | Visitors to Jerusalem’s Old City can explore remains of King Herod’s palace, which may be where Roman governor Pontius Pilate tried and condemned Jesus of Nazareth to death. Read more…
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Divers Discover Sunken Cargo at Herod’s Port City
- Sepphoris Inscriptions Reference Rabbis
- Herodium: The Tomb of King Herod Revisited
- Ehud Netzer Publications Available to Public
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?
- Herod Antipas in the Bible and Beyond
- First Person: What Should We Do with $25,000?
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- Biblical Archaeology: Whither and Whence