Tag: early christianity
03/04 | In part two of a two-part series, Douglas Boin challenges the idea that Christians left so few archaeological traces behind because they couldn’t afford to make them. Read more…
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- The Robo-Scribe
- Solomon, Socrates and Aristotle
- Where Are They Now?
- Christmas Stories in Christian Apocrypha
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- The Archaeological Quest for the Earliest Christians
- Tabitha in the Bible
- Ancient Pergamon
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?