Tag: early christian
11/14 | Pigs weren’t part of the Israelite diet. Therefore if you are excavating and find lots of pig bones at your site, it can’t be Israelite—or can it? A new survey Read more…
Posted in Daily Life and Practice.
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- The Origins of “The Cherry Tree Carol”
- Early Bronze Age: Megiddo’s Great Temple and the Birth of Urban Culture in the Levant
- The Cyprian Plague
- The Parables of Jesus
- Qumran Phylacteries Reveal Nine New Dead Sea Scrolls
- Excavating Ancient Pella, Jordan
- The Ancient Library of Alexandria
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- Ancient Greek Human Sacrifice at Mountaintop Altar?