Tag: early christian
09/23 | Nine small Dead Sea Scroll fragments were discovered in ancient phylacteries, or tefillin. Read more…
08/18 | A 3,100-year-old human burial was found at a mountaintop altar to Zeus in Greece. Is this an example of an ancient Greek human sacrifice? Archaeologist Dan Diffendale reports on the Read more…
- What Is Coptic and Who Were the Copts in Ancient Egypt?
- Where Did Early Christian Monks Get Their Wealth?
- Jesus as Lord of the Dance
- What Was Life Like for Roman Slaves?
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Lydia and Tabitha in the Bible
- Christmas Stories in Christian Apocrypha
- Liberator of the Nag Hammadi Codices
- Biblical Riot at Ephesus: The Archaeological Context
- “Down the Rabbit Hole”: Owner of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Papyrus Unmasked