10/22 | Few modern Biblical archaeology discoveries have attracted as much attention as the Tel Dan inscription—writing on a ninth-century B.C. stone slab (or stela) that furnished the first historical evidence of Read more…
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Anna in the Bible
- Witnessing the Divine
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- The Many Faces of Angels
- Word Play
- Biblical Views: The Value of Methodological Doubt
- What is it? Answer to the BHD and Facebook Artifact Discussion.