02/12 | Who was the first person to truly recognize Jesus as the Messiah and understand the implications? Biblical scholar Ben Witherington III takes a close look at the account given in Read more…
Posted in New Testament.
01/11 | I wanted to take the time to look back at some of the biggest Biblical archaeology news stories, events and discoveries of 2012. I’ve put together links to 20 stand-out Read more…
- The Diggers Return
- The Huqoq Synagogue Mosaics
- The January/February 2013 Issue of BAR
- Video Interview with Tell es-Safi/Gath’s Aren Maeir
- A “Gospel of Jesus’ Wife” on a Coptic Papyrus
- Massive Mosaic Uncovered in Roman Cilicia
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- First Turkish Dig Abroad Reveals Byzantine Baptistery in Kosovo
- Jewish City Discovered Near Be’er Sheva
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols