03/23 | In her Archaeological Views column “A Lucky Discovery Complicates Life” in the March/April 2015 issue of BAR, Jodi Magness reflects on the consequences of discovering stunning mosaics in Huqoq, Israel. Read more…
Posted in Archaeologists, Biblical Scholars & Works.
- Digs 2015: Blast from the Past
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- Machaerus: Beyond the Beheading of John the Baptist
- Dead Sea Scrolls Online: IAA Expands Digital Library
- The Walls of the Temple Mount (2 vols.)
- Daily Life in Ancient Israel
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?
- The Diggers Return
- The January/February 2013 Issue of BAR