Tag: Dead Sea Scrolls
08/09 | Historical sources say that the export of salted fish at Magdala was so successful that it soon became a self-sustaining town. What does the archaeology reveal? Read more…
- Digital Dead Sea Scrolls Reveal New Biblical Insights
- BAR Interview with Elie Wiesel and Frank Moore Cross
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament
- IAA to Excavate Judean Desert Caves in Search of Scrolls
- Sacred Prostitution in the Story of Judah and Tamar?
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- When Was the Hebrew Bible Written?
- How the Serpent Became Satan
- The Origin of Christianity
- Israel Exploration Society’s Joseph Aviram Turns 100