Tag: Dead Sea Scrolls
12/11 | In an exclusive Bible History Daily interview, Dead Sea Scroll scholars Peter Flint, Martin Abegg and Andrew Perrin—directors of North America’s only research center dedicated to Qumran studies—reflect on some Read more…
Posted in Dead Sea Scrolls.
11/18 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- What Is the Oldest Hebrew Bible?
- The Masoretic Text and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Who Were the Essenes?
- Tischendorf on Trial for Removing Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament
- The “Original” Bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- How Ancient Jews Dated Years
- From Fire to Einstein
- Book of Leviticus Verses Recovered from Burnt Hebrew Bible Scroll
- The Aleppo Codex
- Journey to Jerusalem: A Tel Kabri Dig Weekend