10/09 | Megiddo’s Great Temple is a structure that, according to its excavators, “has proven to be the most monumental single edifice so far uncovered in the EB I Levant and ranks Read more…
Tag: david ussishkin
- Lachish: Open Access to BAR Articles on Lachish Archaeology
- Jezreel Expedition Sheds New Light on Ahab and Jezebel’s City
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- An Archaeological Journey from Genesis through Jesus
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon … in Assyrian Nineveh
- Biblical Lachish
- Ancient Egyptian Beer Vessels Unearthed in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Nebuchadnezzar Cylinder Goes for $605,000!
- Proto-Aeolic Capital Associated with Judah’s Longest Spring Tunnel