06/12 | Editor Hershel Shanks has hand-picked 40 notable articles from BAR to honor the magazine’s 40th anniversary. Read more…
Tag: david ussishkin
04/02 | Archaeologists excavating in downtown Tel Aviv, Israel, have discovered ancient Egyptian beer vessels dating back 5,000 years. Read more…
- Love Your Neighbor: Only Israelites or Everyone?
- Nebuchadnezzar Cylinder Goes for $605,000!
- Early Bronze Age: Megiddo’s Great Temple and the Birth of Urban Culture in the Levant
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon … in Assyrian Nineveh
- Proto-Aeolic Capital Associated with Judah’s Longest Spring Tunnel
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Lachish: Open Access to BAR Articles on Lachish Archaeology
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Jezreel Expedition Sheds New Light on Ahab and Jezebel’s City
- Cyrus Cylinder Begins American Tour