Tag: david ussishkin
11/12 | How many people mentioned in the Hebrew Bible have been confirmed archaeologically? Lawrence Mykytiuk reveals the surprising number—from Israelite kings to Mesopotamian monarchs—and some lesser figures as well. Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
10/09 | Megiddo’s Great Temple is a structure that, according to its excavators, “has proven to be the most monumental single edifice so far uncovered in the EB I Levant and ranks Read more…
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Lachish: Open Access to BAR Articles on Lachish Archaeology
- Jezreel Expedition Sheds New Light on Ahab and Jezebel’s City
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- An Archaeological Journey from Genesis through Jesus
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon … in Assyrian Nineveh
- Biblical Lachish
- Ancient Egyptian Beer Vessels Unearthed in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Nebuchadnezzar Cylinder Goes for $605,000!
- Proto-Aeolic Capital Associated with Judah’s Longest Spring Tunnel