Tag: david ussishkin
09/14 | In “Kadesh-Barnea—In the Bible and on the Ground” in the September/October 2015 issue of BAR, David Ussishkin, Lily Singer-Avitz and Hershel Shanks explore the archaeological evidence uncovered at Tell el-Qudeirat—believed Read more…
06/12 | Editor Hershel Shanks has hand-picked 40 notable articles from BAR to honor the magazine’s 40th anniversary. Read more…
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon … in Assyrian Nineveh
- Biblical Lachish
- Ancient Egyptian Beer Vessels Unearthed in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Love Your Neighbor: Only Israelites or Everyone?
- Nebuchadnezzar Cylinder Goes for $605,000!
- Early Bronze Age: Megiddo’s Great Temple and the Birth of Urban Culture in the Levant
- Proto-Aeolic Capital Associated with Judah’s Longest Spring Tunnel
- Lachish: Open Access to BAR Articles on Lachish Archaeology
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Jezreel Expedition Sheds New Light on Ahab and Jezebel’s City