Tag: Cultural Heritage
06/04 | Print books are a monologue you pay for, whereas digital humanities are, when done correctly, a free dialogue. The use of GIS in Digital Humanities has given us new tools Read more…
Posted in Cultural Heritage.
- Digital Humanities: How Everyone Can Get a Library Card to the World’s Most Exclusive Collections Online
- Spurned Samaria
- Mapping Ancient Sites in Iran
- First Person: Should Israel Return the Tablets of the Law to Egypt?
- Airport Expansion Reveals the Oldest Church in Iraq
- Jesus’ Birthplace Nominated for UNESCO World Heritage List
- Inline Ad – From Babylon to Baghdad: Ancient Iraq and the Modern West
- Oil Pipeline Threatens Ancient Babylon and World Cultural Heritage
- Former Egyptian Antiquities Head Faces Charges
- Newly Established Hiking Trail Guides Adventurous Travelers Through Turkey’s Archaeological Wonders