01/06 | Italian archaeologists excavating the Phrygian city of Hierapolis in southwestern Turkey uncovered the remains of Pluto’s Gate, a site considered an entrance into the underworld in the Greco-Roman period. Read more…
- Tomb of Apostle Philip Found
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- 10 Great Biblical Artifacts at the Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Inscription Reveals Governor of Judea Before the Bar-Kokhba Revolt
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- First Person: Why Consult Scholarship to Judge “Jesus’ Wife” Fragment?
- The Magdala Stone: The Jerusalem Temple Embodied
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus