Tag: city of david
11/12 | How many people mentioned in the Hebrew Bible have been confirmed archaeologically? Lawrence Mykytiuk reveals the surprising number—from Israelite kings to Mesopotamian monarchs—and some lesser figures as well. Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
11/08 | Few modern Biblical archaeology discoveries have attracted as much attention as the Tel Dan inscription—writing on a ninth-century B.C. stone slab (or stela) that furnished the first historical evidence of Read more…
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- Hezekiah’s Tunnel Reexamined
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- Love Your Neighbor: Only Israelites or Everyone?
- The Interrupted Search for King David’s Palace
- Ancient Jerusalem: The Village, the Town, the City
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- King David’s Palace and the Millo