03/15 | Two First Temple period seals were discovered in the Givati Parking Lot excavations in Jerusalem. One seal belonged to a woman named Elihana bat Gael. Read more…
Tag: city of david
01/12 | How many people mentioned in the Hebrew Bible have been confirmed archaeologically? Lawrence Mykytiuk reveals the surprising number—from Israelite kings to Mesopotamian monarchs—and some lesser figures as well. Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- King David’s Palace and the Millo
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- King Hezekiah in the Bible: Royal Seal of Hezekiah Comes to Light
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- Tel Gezer Water System Built by Canaanites?
- The Seleucid Akra: 2,200-Year-Old Jerusalem Fortress Uncovered?
- Hezekiah’s Tunnel Reexamined
- Contested Temple Mount History?
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project