04/07 | Excavations around the Gihon Spring in the City of David have uncovered a massive 3,800-year-old fortress. Read more…
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Education from the Trenches
- Daily Life in Ancient Israel
- Ancient Worship in Israel—Before the Israelites
- Itamar Singer (1946–2012)
- Archaeologists Expose Israel’s Largest Hellenistic Harbor
- Have the Tombs of the Kings of Judah Been Found?: A Response
- Who Really Invented the Alphabet—Illiterate Miners or Educated Sophisticates?
- What’s the Oldest Hebrew Inscription? A Reply to Christopher Rollston
- Lion Seal from Beth Shemesh Sparks Samson Discussion