02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
Tag: Brother of Jesus
12/03 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Ivory Pomegranate Revisited: A Relic from Solomon’s Temple?
- Mark and John: A Wedding at Cana—Whose and Where?
- Is the “Brother of Jesus” Inscription on the James Ossuary a Forgery?
- New on CNN: Finding Jesus
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Amnon Rosenfeld (1944–2014)
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Oded’s Other Ossuary
- Israel Antiquities Authority Tries to Keep Ossuary Return a Secret
- Israel Antiquities Authority Returns “Jesus Brother” Bone Box to Owner