Tag: Brother of Jesus
08/31 | Although the famous “brother of Jesus” inscription on the so-called James Ossuary has been authenticated by two world-class paleographers, not everyone is convinced that the inscription is authentic. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- Amnon Rosenfeld (1944–2014)
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Oded’s Other Ossuary
- Israel Antiquities Authority Tries to Keep Ossuary Return a Secret
- Israel Antiquities Authority Returns “Jesus Brother” Bone Box to Owner
- Israeli Court: Return the Jehoash Inscription
- Let the Public See It!
- Will the IAA Return the James Ossuary to Oded Golan?