Tag: British Museum
06/11 | The rich cultural heritage of Lebanon’s third-largest city will soon be preserved and presented on site as developers plan the construction of a brand-new archaeology museum in Sidon. Read more…
Posted in Cultural Heritage.
- Southampton Archaeologists and Engineers Get a New Perspective on Unexcavated Artifacts
- British Museum Excavations at Sidon Expose Millennia of History
- The Dawn of Egyptian Art Exhibit
- Archaeology, Dogs and Gin: Dame Kathleen Kenyon, Digging Up the Holy Land
- Expedition Claims Evidence of Queen of Sheba Found in Ethiopia
- Who Owns Antiquity?