Tag: Bone box
01/31 | Although the famous “brother of Jesus” inscription on the so-called James Ossuary has been authenticated by two world-class paleographers, not everyone is convinced that the inscription is authentic. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
12/03 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- The Archaeological Quest for the Earliest Christians
- Oded’s Other Ossuary
- Israel Antiquities Authority Tries to Keep Ossuary Return a Secret
- Israel Antiquities Authority Returns “Jesus Brother” Bone Box to Owner
- Will the IAA Return the James Ossuary to Oded Golan?
- What’s a Greek God Doing in an Ancient Synagogue?
- “Relics” Associated with John the Baptist Dated to the First Century C.E.
- “Brother of Jesus” Proved Ancient and Authentic
- Inline Ad – The Burial of Jesus