Tag: Biblical text
11/16 | Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute? Was Mary Magdalene wife of Jesus? These are the questions that concern author Birger A. Pearson in his article “From Saint to Sinner” that follows Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Barnabas: An Encouraging Early Church Leader
- What Brings You Here?
- Anna in the Bible
- Victor Hurowitz (1948-2013)
- The Bible and Sexuality in South Africa
- Two Brand New BAS Lecture Series
- Have the Tombs of the Kings of Judah Been Found?: A Response
- What’s the Oldest Hebrew Inscription? A Reply to Christopher Rollston
- Judith: A Remarkable Heroine