Tag: biblical sites
04/12 | How many people mentioned in the Hebrew Bible have been confirmed archaeologically? Lawrence Mykytiuk reveals the surprising number—from Israelite kings to Mesopotamian monarchs—and some lesser figures as well. Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- When Was the First Communion?
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- Three Stones Make a Wall: An Interview with Author Eric H. Cline
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- The Apostle Peter in Rome
- The Royal Banquet Hall of King Herod the Great in Jerusalem
- Bet Shemesh Dig Uncovers 2,000-Year-Old Jewish Settlement
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal