Tag: biblical sites
02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
01/30 | The Lutheran Church of the Redeemer in Jerusalem is a place you may have missed on your first (or even your second) visit to Jerusalem, but it’s well worth your Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Jews in Roman Turkey
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event
- Where Is the Original Siloam Pool from the Bible?
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Ancient Roman Theater and Bathhouse Found at Hippos-Sussita
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Ancient Scribe Links Qumran Scrolls to Masada
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- Tarshish: Hacksilber Hoards Pinpoint Solomon’s Silver Source