Tag: biblical sites
10/08 | An ancient stone seal dated to the 10th century B.C.—the time of David and Solomon—has been found in soil taken from Jerusalem’s Temple Mount. Read more…
10/05 | Where did Jesus turn water into wine? According to archaeologist Tom McCollough in “Searching for Cana: Where Jesus Turned Water into Wine” in the November/December 2015 issue of BAR, one Read more…
- Magnificent Menorah Mosaic Found in Galilee
- Where the Heroes of the Maccabean Revolt Lie
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- Rare 1,800-Year-Old Sarcophagus Discovered in Ashkelon, Israel
- Mysterious Podium Uncovered Near Temple Mount
- The Ophel Treasure
- Jeremiah, Prophet of the Bible, Brought Back to Life
- Canaanite Religion at Tel Burna
- Tel Burna 2015: Area B1–A Large Canaanite Cultic Building