Tag: biblical history
10/20 | Archaeological excavations are prohibited on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, though one project—the Temple Mount Sifting Project—has been analyzing soil that came from the Temple Mount since 2004. Learn the Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
10/04 | A millennia-old latrine discovered at Tel Lachish in Israel could be evidence of King Hezekiah’s religious reforms enacted throughout the Kingdom of Judah in the eighth century B.C.E. Read more…
- Herod’s Temple Mount Revealed in Al-Aqsa Mosque Restoration
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- An Unexpected Consequence of the Christian Crusades
- Tablets of Jewish Exiles
- Tel Burna 2015: Team Impressions
- An Archaeological Journey from Genesis through Jesus
- Cain and Abel in the Bible
- Hoard of Gold Coins Found in Caesarea Harbor
- 2014 Scholarship Recipients Go Digging
- Three Takes on the Oldest Hebrew Inscription