Tag: Biblical Artifacts
Biblical artifacts are manmade objects, often found during archaeological excavations, that make a contribution to our understanding of the Bible and/or the historicity of Biblical events.
04/04 | Paleographer Ada Yardeni identified the handwriting of a single scribe on more than 50 Dead Sea Scrolls from Qumran and Masada. What can this tell us about the scribal community Read more…
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- The Apostle Peter in Rome
- Bet Shemesh Dig Uncovers 2,000-Year-Old Jewish Settlement
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- Jewish Captives in the Imperial City
- Where Are the Royal Archives at Tel Hazor?
- Ancient Rock Art Shines Light on “Dark” Period
- 2,000-Year-Old Road Unearthed in Bet Shemesh
- First Person: Misogyny in the Bible
- Watch on CNN: Finding Jesus