Tag: Biblical Artifacts
Biblical artifacts are manmade objects, often found during archaeological excavations, that make a contribution to our understanding of the Bible and/or the historicity of Biblical events.
07/10 | The first and only Philistine cemetery ever discovered has been found outside the walls of ancient Ashkelon. Read more…
07/05 | Nobel Peace Prize laureate and Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel died on July 2, 2016. Read an interview BAR Editor Hershel Shanks conducted with Wiesel and Biblical scholar Frank Moore Cross, Read more…
Posted in Archaeologists, Biblical Scholars & Works.
- Timeline of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Saga
- Ashkelon’s Last Hurrah
- Egyptian Scarab Amulet Unearthed at Sepphoris
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- IAA to Excavate Judean Desert Caves in Search of Scrolls
- Ancient Jerusalem: The Village, the Town, the City
- Birdwatcher Spies Egyptian Scarab Seal at Dor
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- The Oracle of Delphi—Was She Really Stoned?
- Ancient Apiary on Display