Tag: Biblical Artifacts
Biblical artifacts are manmade objects, often found during archaeological excavations, that make a contribution to our understanding of the Bible and/or the historicity of Biblical events.
05/26 | The Israel Antiquities Authority has announced a national plan to conduct comprehensive archaeological excavations in the Judean Desert caves to “rescue” all remaining Dead Sea Scroll fragments from looters. Read more…
Posted in Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Ancient Jerusalem: The Village, the Town, the City
- Birdwatcher Spies Egyptian Scarab Seal at Dor
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- Ancient Apiary on Display
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event: A Hittite in King David’s Court?
- When Was the Hebrew Bible Written?
- Remembering Trude Dothan
- How the Serpent Became Satan
- First Person: Banning Ba’al
- Epilepsy, Tutankhamun and Monotheism