10/24 | A product of archaeological looting, the Mesha Stele, or Moabite Stone, provides yet another example of the value of unprovenanced Biblical artifacts, that is, Bible artifacts found outside of a Read more…
Tag: Biblical Artifacts
Biblical artifacts are manmade objects, often found during archaeological excavations, that make a contribution to our understanding of the Bible and/or the historicity of Biblical events.
06/08 | To many professional archaeologists, “relic” is a dirty word. Biblical artifacts found to have a direct connection to a specific person or story in the Bible are sometimes denigrated as Read more…
Posted in Biblical Artifacts.
- The Troubled Return of the James Ossuary
- The Sisters of Sinai
- What You Need to Know Before the James Ossuary Forgery Trial Verdict
- Date Set for James Ossuary Verdict
- Dead Sea Scrolls Take Manhattan
- The Remarkable Story of the Sinai Palimpsest
- Rarest of Ancient Oil Lamps Proven to be Authentic
- The Importance of Bible Artifacts Found Outside the Trench: The Dead Sea Scrolls Discovery
- The Importance of Bible Artifacts Found Outside the Trench: House Shrines
- The Importance of Bible Artifacts Found Outside the Trench: Israelite Clay Bullae