Tag: Biblical Archaeology
Biblical archaeology is a branch of archaeology dealing with the archaeology of Biblical lands that informs our understanding of the Bible and/or the historicity of Biblical events.
04/27 | On Wednesday, May 4, 2016, Dr. Billie Jean Collins will deliver the lecture “A Hittite in King David’s Court? In Search of the Iron Age Hittites” in the Washington, D.C. Read more…
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- Remembering Trude Dothan
- How the Serpent Became Satan
- First Person: Banning Ba’al
- Ara Pacis Illuminated
- Searching for Biblical Mt. Sinai
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- The Origin of Christianity
- Israel Exploration Society’s Joseph Aviram Turns 100
- Two D.C.-Area Archaeology Events