Tag: Biblical Archaeology
Biblical archaeology is a branch of archaeology dealing with the archaeology of Biblical lands that informs our understanding of the Bible and/or the historicity of Biblical events.
06/29 | New Testament scholar Simon Gathercole examines what the sayings of Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas reveal about the early Christian world in which they were written. Read more…
- Tel Burna 2015: Opening New Squares with People from All Over the World
- First Person: Time Inflation
- Byzantine Church Discovered Outside of Jerusalem
- The Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- An Archaeological Journey from Genesis through Jesus
- Akhenaten and Moses
- Biblical Name Eshbaal Found Outside of the Bible
- Medieval Treasures from Hildesheim
- Does a Cylinder Seal Impression Depict the Oldest Musical Scene in Israel?
- Israel’s Treasures Online