Tag: Biblical Archaeology Sites
04/04 | Paleographer Ada Yardeni identified the handwriting of a single scribe on more than 50 Dead Sea Scrolls from Qumran and Masada. What can this tell us about the scribal community Read more…
04/04 | In this exclusive interview, archaeologist Eric H. Cline sits down with Bible History Daily to discuss his new book, Three Stones Make a Wall: The Story of Archaeology (Princeton Univ. Read more…
Posted in Archaeologists, Biblical Scholars & Works.
- The Apostle Peter in Rome
- Jewish Captives in the Imperial City
- Where Are the Royal Archives at Tel Hazor?
- 2,000-Year-Old Road Unearthed in Bet Shemesh
- The Church of Laodicea in the Bible and Archaeology
- Watch on CNN: Finding Jesus
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Hazor: Canaanite Metropolis, Israelite City
- Myra, Turkey: St. Nicholas’s Christian Capital
- Jews in Roman Turkey