Tag: Biblical Archaeology Sites
03/06 | Laodicea was a wealthy city in western Turkey that flourished for centuries. Why does the author of the Book of Revelation call the church of Laodicea “lukewarm”—neither hot nor cold? Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Watch on CNN: Finding Jesus
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Hazor: Canaanite Metropolis, Israelite City
- Myra, Turkey: St. Nicholas’s Christian Capital
- Jews in Roman Turkey
- Understanding the Good Samaritan Parable
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event
- Where Is the Original Siloam Pool from the Bible?
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Ancient Roman Theater and Bathhouse Found at Hippos-Sussita