10/09 | Megiddo’s Great Temple is a structure that, according to its excavators, “has proven to be the most monumental single edifice so far uncovered in the EB I Levant and ranks Read more…
Tag: biblical archaeology review
09/23 | Nine small Dead Sea Scroll fragments were discovered in ancient phylacteries, or tefillin. Read more…
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- Searching for Biblical Mt. Sinai
- The Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History
- Job Challenges God by Suing: God Responds
- Jewish Captives in the Imperial City
- Excavating Ancient Pella, Jordan