Tag: Biblical Archaeology Review
12/09 | Were the gifts of the magi meant to save Jesus from the pain of arthritis? It’s possible, according to researchers at Cardiff University in Wales who have been studying the Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Lachish: Open Access to BAR Articles on Lachish Archaeology
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Understanding the Good Samaritan Parable
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- Puzzling Finds from Kuntillet ‘Ajrud
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Education from the Trenches
- Hidden from View