09/23 | Nine small Dead Sea Scroll fragments were discovered in ancient phylacteries, or tefillin. Read more…
Tag: biblical archaeology review
09/15 | Building and furnishing the Herodian Temple involved more than stone quarrying and laying, but the stones and foundations of Herod’s Temple can give us clues to Temple Mount history. Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- Why Study Prehistoric Israel?
- The Destruction of Pompeii—God’s Revenge?
- The Masada Siege
- How Ancient Jews Dated Years
- Explore the Huqoq Mosaics
- The Shema‘ Yisrael
- Jacob in the Bible
- Uncovering the Jewish Context of the New Testament
- The Origin of Christianity