Tag: biblical archaeology review
04/01 | Discovered during the Temple Mount Sifting Project, this seventh-century B.C.E. clay bulla inscribed in paleo-Hebrew script with the phrase “Gibeon, for the king” provides evidence for how ancient taxes were Read more…
- The Origin of Christianity
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Thonis—A Major Egyptian Port Swallowed by the Sea
- A New Document Dated to Four Years After the Second Jewish Revolt
- Rahab the Harlot?
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Everyday Eves
- Judean Pillar Figurines