Tag: Biblical Archaeology Review
03/23 | In her Archaeological Views column “A Lucky Discovery Complicates Life” in the March/April 2015 issue of BAR, Jodi Magness reflects on the consequences of discovering stunning mosaics in Huqoq, Israel. Read more…
Posted in Archaeologists, Biblical Scholars & Works.
- Celebrate 40 Years of BAR
- How BAR Was Born
- Where Are They Now?
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Viewing Petroglyphs as More than Scribbles
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Uncovering the Jewish Context of the New Testament
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- Condemned to Mine Copper