05/20 | Excavators at Tell es-Safi/Gath, the site of Gath of the Philistines mentioned in the Bible, found an exceptionally well preserved horned altar reminiscent of the Israelite horned altars described in Read more…
Tag: biblical archaeology review
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- Jezreel Expedition Sheds New Light on Ahab and Jezebel’s City
- Remembering Trude Dothan
- Epilepsy, Tutankhamun and Monotheism
- Searching for Biblical Mt. Sinai
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- The Origin of Christianity
- Daily Life in Ancient Israel