Tag: biblical archaeology review
01/14 | Paleographer Ada Yardeni identified the handwriting of a single scribe on more than 50 Dead Sea Scrolls from Qumran and Masada. What can this tell us about the scribal community Read more…
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- The Göbekli Tepe Ruins and the Origins of Neolithic Religion
- Tarshish: Hacksilber Hoards Pinpoint Solomon’s Silver Source
- Hierapolis and the Gateway to Hell
- Tomb of Apostle Philip Found
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- Solomon, Socrates and Aristotle
- Where Were the Dead Sea Scrolls Found and Who Put Them There?
- Love Your Neighbor: Only Israelites or Everyone?
- The Split of Early Christianity and Judaism