Tag: biblical arch
01/31 | Although the famous “brother of Jesus” inscription on the so-called James Ossuary has been authenticated by two world-class paleographers, not everyone is convinced that the inscription is authentic. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- Hazor Excavations’ Amnon Ben-Tor Reveals Who Conquered Biblical Canaanites
- Excavating Ancient Pella, Jordan
- Bible Scholar Brent Landau Asks “Who Were the Magi”?
- Akhenaten and Moses
- Understanding the Good Samaritan Parable
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- The Masoretic Text and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Josephus on the Essenes
- Who Were the Essenes?
- Justinian Plague Linked to the Black Death