05/13 | A small Neolithic figurine unearthed near Beit Hilkia in south-central Israel could have archaeologists rethinking the nature of the cultures living in prehistoric Israel some 8,000 years ago. Read more…
05/11 | In the May/June 2015 issue of BAR, Lawrence H. Schiffman describes the Dead Sea Scrolls’ history, from their discovery in the Qumran caves to the state of present-day scroll research. Read more…
Posted in Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Ten Commandments Dead Sea Scroll to Be Displayed in Israel
- TV Series “Dig” Delivers Drama
- Eunuchs in the Bible
- Computer Program Learning to Read Paleo-Hebrew Letters
- Is the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife a Fake?
- Shroud of Turin Exhibit Opens in Turin, Italy
- Alexander in the East
- First Person: What Should We Do with $25,000?
- Chapel of King Nectanebo I Uncovered in Ancient Heliopolis, Egypt
- Early Christian Art Symbols Endure after Iconoclast Attack