09/01 | New satellite images confirm that ISIS has almost completely destroyed the Temple of Bel in the Syrian city of Palmyra. Read more…
08/24 | Two small clay bullae (seal impressions) found in the course of Eilat Mazar’s City of David, Jerusalem, excavations are bringing Jeremiah, prophet of the last kings of Judah, back to Read more…
08/21 | Tel Burna project staff member Chris McKinny details the excavation of a Canaanite cultic building. Read more…
Posted in Digs 2015.
- The Adam and Eve Story: Eve Came From Where?
- From Fire to Einstein
- Mosaics of Faith
- What’s Missing from Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament?
- Iron Age Gate and Fortifications Uncovered at Philistine Gath
- BAR Bible and Archaeology Survey
- Excavating the Ancient Near East’s Oldest Wine Cellar: The Results of the 2015 Season at Tel Kabri
- Tel Burna 2015: Area A2—A Judahite Administrative Building?
- Inline Ad – Who Was Jesus? Exploring the History of Jesus’ Life
- Huqoq 2015: New Mosaics Unearthed at Huqoq Synagogue