10/08 | An ancient stone seal dated to the 10th century B.C.—the time of David and Solomon—has been found in soil taken from Jerusalem’s Temple Mount. Read more…
10/05 | Where did Jesus turn water into wine? According to archaeologist Tom McCollough in “Searching for Cana: Where Jesus Turned Water into Wine” in the November/December 2015 issue of BAR, one Read more…
- Ancient Amulets with Incipits
- Survey on Field Safety (2015): Middle East, North Africa, and the Mediterranean Basin
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?
- Where the Heroes of the Maccabean Revolt Lie
- Tischendorf on Trial for Removing Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- Jonah and the Whale
- The Washington Post’s Gene Weingarten Discovers the True Adam and Eve Story
- The Adam and Eve Story: Eve Came From Where?
- Two D.C.-Area Biblical Archaeology Events