12/03 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Why Did the Magi Bring Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?
- Christmas Stories in Christian Apocrypha
- Bronze Age Figurine Resembles Rodin’s The Thinker
- 3D Archaeology: Destroyed Monuments Resurrected
- Where Was Jesus Born?
- Endangered Heritage: Archaeological Looting in Turkey
- Has the Childhood Home of Jesus Been Found?
- You Are What You Eat: The Israelite Diet and Archaeology
- Two D.C.-Area Archaeology Events
- Who Is Satan?