11/22 | When did the ancient Egyptians stop writing in hieroglyphs, and what came next? From the fourth to ninth centuries C.E., Egypt was predominantly Christian. During this time, the language used Read more…
- The Seleucid Akra: 2,200-Year-Old Jerusalem Fortress Uncovered?
- Which Altar Was the Right One in Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Two D.C.-Area Archaeology Events
- Where is Queen Nefertiti’s Tomb?
- Who Made the Bust of Queen Nefertiti?
- What Is the Oldest Hebrew Bible?
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Ancient Clay Tablet Offers New Insights into the Gilgamesh Epic
- Renowned Collector Shlomo Moussaieff Dies at 92
- At Carthage, Child Sacrifice?