04/30 | Researchers from Tel Aviv University are developing a computer program that can read Paleo-Hebrew, a script used by the Israelites over 2,600 years ago. Read more…
- First Person: What Should We Do with $25,000?
- Early Christian Art Symbols Endure after Iconoclast Attack
- Biblical Lachish
- Jodi Magness Reflects on a Lucky Discovery in Huqoq, Israel
- The Hungry Jesus
- D.C.-Area Lecture: Biblical Archaeology—Spade in One Hand, Bible in the Other?
- New on CNN: Finding Jesus
- Tel ‘Eton Excavations Reveal Possible Judahite Administrative Center
- The Biblical Archaeology Society 2015 Publication Awards Call For Entries
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall