Tag: bible review
03/01 | Visitors to Jerusalem’s Old City can now explore remains of King Herod’s palace, which may be where Roman governor Pontius Pilate tried and condemned Jesus of Nazareth to death. Read more…
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal
- Scandalous Women in the Bible
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Everyday Eves
- Who Are the Nephilim?
- The Search for Noah’s Flood