Tag: bible review
07/17 | Take a course on the Hebrew Bible from the comfort of your own home with renowned Biblical scholar Richard Elliott Friedman. Read more…
06/29 | New Testament scholar Simon Gathercole examines what the sayings of Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas reveal about the early Christian world in which they were written. Read more…
- The Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- Cain and Abel in the Bible
- The Philistine Marketplace at Ashkelon
- Eunuchs in the Bible
- Is the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife a Fake?
- Shroud of Turin Exhibit Opens in Turin, Italy
- Ancient Egyptian Beer Vessels Unearthed in Tel Aviv, Israel
- The Hungry Jesus
- Has the Childhood Home of Jesus Been Found?
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues