Tag: Bible Review
08/05 | In the fifth-century C.E. Codex Bezae, an early edition of the New Testament written in Greek, the Gospel of Mark describes Jesus’ anger before healing a leper (Mark 1:41). While Read more…
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- Jethro in the Bible
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- Aaron in the Bible
- Joshua in the Bible
- Victor Hurowitz (1948-2013)