Tag: Bible Review
08/05 | In the fifth-century C.E. Codex Bezae, an early edition of the New Testament written in Greek, the Gospel of Mark describes Jesus’ anger before healing a leper (Mark 1:41). While Read more…
07/01 | The Gospels, the first four books of the New Testament, tell the story of the life of Jesus. Yet only one—the Gospel of John—claims to be an eyewitness account, the Read more…
Posted in New Testament.
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- Jethro in the Bible
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- Aaron in the Bible
- Joshua in the Bible
- Victor Hurowitz (1948-2013)
- Biblical Archaeology Books on the Go