Tag: bible review
05/01 | There is much more to Jezreel than just the fortified hilltop site. “Greater Jezreel” includes a nearby spring that was the lifeblood of the city, as well as a sloping Read more…
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal
- Scandalous Women in the Bible
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Everyday Eves