Tag: bible review
05/15 | In “Buy Low, Sell High: The Marketplace at Ashkelon” in the January/February 2014 issue of BAR, Daniel Master and Lawrence Stager examine what was traded and by whom in Philistine Read more…
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Jezreel Expedition Sheds New Light on Ahab and Jezebel’s City
- Searching for Biblical Mt. Sinai
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal
- Scandalous Women in the Bible
- How Bad Was Jezebel?