Tag: bib arch org
03/16 | A third-century portrait of a woman drawing water from a well was uncovered in the Dura-Europos church in Syria. While this was originally interpreted as the Biblical scene of the Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Origins: 3.14159265…
- Classical Corner: The Antonine Plague and the Spread of Christianity
- First Person: Misogyny in the Bible
- The Church of Laodicea in the Bible and Archaeology
- Watch on CNN: Finding Jesus
- Hazor: Canaanite Metropolis, Israelite City
- The Song of Songs: Love Is Strong as Death
- Did Jesus’ Last Supper Take Place Above the Tomb of David?
- Sold! Earliest Surviving 10 Commandments Stone
- Site-Seeing: Archaeological Remains in Holy Sepulchre’s Shadow