01/27 | A lost Syriac manuscript, the Revelation of the Magi, translated into English by Bible scholar Brent Landau, may help answer that key question from the Christmas story: “Who were the Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Were Mary and Joseph Married or Engaged at Jesus’ Birth?
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- Christmas Stories in Christian Apocrypha
- Where Was Jesus Born?
- Witnessing the Divine
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- The Virgin Mary and the Prophet Muhammad
- The Origins of “The Cherry Tree Carol”
- The Cities That Built the Bible