07/08 | Dr. Marcela Zapata-Meza introduces readers to the excavations at Magdala, a first-century C.E. fishing village and the hometown of Mary Magdalene in the Bible. Read more…
Posted in Archaeology Today.
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- Archaeologists on Crutches
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Herodium: The Tomb of King Herod Revisited
- King Hezekiah in the Bible: Royal Seal of Hezekiah Comes to Light
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- The Ophel Treasure
- Tel Burna 2015: Area B1–A Large Canaanite Cultic Building
- Tel Burna 2015: Opening New Squares with People from All Over the World