Tag: ben witherington iii
08/24 | The massive stone enclosures of the Göbekli Tepe ruins may be the earliest examples of Neolithic religion. Read more…
Posted in The Ancient Near Eastern World.
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- “Lost” Manuscripts of J.B. Lightfoot Found!
- Anna in the Bible
- Ancient Crucifixion Images
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?
- The January/February 2013 Issue of BAR
- Judith: A Remarkable Heroine, Part 2
- Searching for the Better Text
- God Language in the New Testament