Tag: ben witherington iii
01/06 | The massive stone enclosures of the Göbekli Tepe ruins may be the earliest examples of Neolithic religion. Read more…
Posted in The Ancient Near Eastern World.
11/18 | Who was the first person to truly recognize Jesus as the messiah and understand the implications? Biblical scholar Ben Witherington III takes a close look at the account given in Read more…
Posted in New Testament.
- Speaking in Tongues in the Bible
- Anna in the Bible
- Judith: A Remarkable Heroine, Part 2
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- “Lost” Manuscripts of J.B. Lightfoot Found!
- Ancient Crucifixion Images
- The January/February 2013 Issue of BAR
- Searching for the Better Text
- God Language in the New Testament