08/17 | There is very little archaeological evidence of royal ancient Israelite religion. Excavations have had greater access to sites showing everyday “folk religion,” mostly because the center of elite ancient Israelite Read more…
- The Edomite Stronghold of Sela
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- BAR Now Available for iPad, Android and Kindle Fire