11/16 | Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute? Was Mary Magdalene wife of Jesus? These are the questions that concern author Birger A. Pearson in his article “From Saint to Sinner” that follows Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- The Edomite Stronghold of Sela
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?