03/01 | The Book of Exodus in the Bible describes ten Egyptian plagues that bring suffering to the land of pharaoh. Are these Biblical plagues plausible on any level? In the following Read more…
02/18 | Nominations are invited for the 2015 Biblical Archaeology Society Publication Awards for books published in 2013 and 2014. Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Topics.
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- The Edomite Stronghold of Sela
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?