08/05 | In the fifth-century C.E. Codex Bezae, an early edition of the New Testament written in Greek, the Gospel of Mark describes Jesus’ anger before healing a leper (Mark 1:41). While Read more…
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- BAR Now Available for iPad, Android and Kindle Fire
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- Machaerus: Beyond the Beheading of John the Baptist
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues
- An Unexpected Consequence of the Christian Crusades