01/05 | Excavations at Khirbet Qeiyafa have uncovered a second city gate from the 10th century B.C.E., the time of King David’s reign. No other site from this period has more than Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- What Color Was Tekhelet?
- What the Temple Mount Floor Looked Like
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- The Ancient Library of Alexandria
- Israel’s Exodus in Transdisciplinary Perspective
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Remembering Trude Dothan
- Outside the Bible
- Raphael Golb’s Dead Sea Scroll Conviction Affirmed By New York’s Highest Court
- Out of Egypt: Israel’s Exodus Between Text and Memory, History and Imagination