01/06 | What is the location of Tarshish, the Biblical source of the Phoenician silver trade? A recent Hacksilber Project study points to Spain and Sardinia as the Biblical world’s source Read more…
01/04 | Cave explorers in the Judean Shephelah found ancient carvings of a seven-branched menorah and a cross during the Hanukkah holiday. Read more…
- Digs 2017: Digging Through Time
- 2016 BAS Scholarship Winners
- No, No, Bad Dog: Dogs in the Bible
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- You Are What You Eat: The Israelite Diet and Archaeology
- Ashkelon Through the Ages
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- Lachish: Open Access to BAR Articles on Lachish Archaeology
- Which Altar Was the Right One in Ancient Israelite Religion?
- First-Ever Philistine Cemetery Unearthed at Ashkelon