01/04 | The Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem houses one of the world’s most important collections of Biblical artifacts. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Anna in the Bible
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- Sacred Prostitution in the Story of Judah and Tamar?
- Judean Pillar Figurines
- 2015 Scholarship Recipients Dig into the Biblical World
- 2,200-Year-Old Duck-Shaped Shovel Unearthed in Ancient Galilee
- Tel Gezer Water System Built by Canaanites?
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?