08/17 | There is very little archaeological evidence of royal ancient Israelite religion. Excavations have had greater access to sites showing everyday “folk religion,” mostly because the center of elite ancient Israelite Read more…
- The Aleppo Codex Online
- The Importance of Bible Artifacts Found Outside the Trench: The Moabite Stone
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?
- Arabian Sights
- The Diggers Return
- Jerusalem of Gold
- Two Brand New BAS Lecture Series
- First Person: Should Israel Return the Tablets of the Law to Egypt?
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Merrill’s Letter