12/14 | BAR’s January/February issue—known as the “Dig” issue—has been highlighting excavation experiences and opportunities for the past 40 years. Read “Digs 2015: Blast from the Past” from the January/February 2015 issue Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Topics.
- Viewing Petroglyphs as More than Scribbles
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- GIS in Archaeology
- The Aleppo Codex Online
- The Importance of Bible Artifacts Found Outside the Trench: The Moabite Stone
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?
- Arabian Sights
- The Diggers Return
- Jerusalem of Gold
- Two Brand New BAS Lecture Series