10/24 | A product of archaeological looting, the Mesha Stele, or Moabite Stone, provides yet another example of the value of unprovenanced Biblical artifacts, that is, Bible artifacts found outside of a Read more…
07/03 | Last summer Nichole Moos, a public school teacher from Hamilton Elementary School in Chicago participated in the Leon Levy Expedition to Ashkelon in Israel and developed curriculum for a pre-K Read more…
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?
- Arabian Sights
- The Diggers Return
- Jerusalem of Gold
- Two Brand New BAS Lecture Series
- First Person: Should Israel Return the Tablets of the Law to Egypt?
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Merrill’s Letter
- Archaeologists Identify the World’s Earliest “Matches” in Ancient Israel
- Byzantium and Islam