Tag: artifacts and the bible
03/27 | Israeli scholar Yigal Levin’s article “Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem” in the July/August 2012 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review examines the historical veracity of both the Egyptian Pharaoh’s account and Read more…
- First Person: Misogyny in the Bible
- Watch on CNN: Finding Jesus
- Hazor: Canaanite Metropolis, Israelite City
- Did Jesus’ Last Supper Take Place Above the Tomb of David?
- Is the “Brother of Jesus” Inscription on the James Ossuary a Forgery?
- Ancient Roman Theater and Bathhouse Found at Hippos-Sussita
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- The Origin of Christianity
- Tarshish: Hacksilber Hoards Pinpoint Solomon’s Silver Source