05/19 | Excavation staff member Marta Lorenzon provides a look into the creation of new mudbricks to conserve the ancient walls at Tell Timai. Read more…
05/18 | What does the ancient Aegean world in the west have to do with the Biblical world in the east? Quite a lot, according to Aegean archaeology specialist Louise Hitchcock. Read more…
Posted in The Ancient Near Eastern World.
- Neolithic Figurine Could Lead to Reassessment of Prehistoric Israel
- Lawrence H. Schiffman on the Dead Sea Scrolls’ History
- Ten Commandments Dead Sea Scroll to Be Displayed in Israel
- TV Series “Dig” Delivers Drama
- Eunuchs in the Bible
- Roman Baths and Royal Assassinations: Two D.C.-Area Lectures
- Computer Program Learning to Read Paleo-Hebrew Letters
- Is the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife a Fake?
- Shroud of Turin Exhibit Opens in Turin, Italy
- Alexander in the East