04/13 | Depictions of fish and fishermen can be found in the colorful floor mosaics at the sixth-century C.E. basilica at Horvat Beit Loya. The mosaics were defaced by iconoclasts in the Read more…
Posted in Post-Biblical Period.
- The Roman House and the Neo-Assyrian Empire: Two D.C.-Area Lectures
- Ancient Synagogues in Israel and the Diaspora
- Biblical Lachish
- Ancient Egyptian Beer Vessels Unearthed in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Jodi Magness Reflects on a Lucky Discovery in Huqoq, Israel
- Hippos-Sussita Excavations Unearth Rare Pan Mask
- D.C.-Area Lecture: Biblical Archaeology—Spade in One Hand, Bible in the Other?
- First Person: BAR’s 40th Birthday
- Spelunkers Find Cache of Jewelry and Coins of Alexander the Great in Israel
- New on CNN: Finding Jesus