12/29 | Archaeologists excavating in the central region of Golan Heights in Israel have uncovered a large Roman-period public structure that may have served as a synagogue. Read more…
12/26 | In this lecture presented at The Explorers Club in New York, Sarah Yeomans examines a recently excavated, as-yet unpublished archaeological site that has substantially contributed to our understanding of what Read more…
- Digs 2015: Blast from the Past
- Where Are They Now?
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Viewing Petroglyphs as More than Scribbles
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- The Edomite Stronghold of Sela