06/20 | Although digging is at the center of the daily activities of most archaeological projects, there are many other important jobs that are performed during the field season and year-round. The Read more…
Posted in Archaeology Today.
- Egyptian Scarab Amulet Unearthed at Sepphoris
- New Petra Monument Spotted Through Satellites
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: You Don’t Have to Be an Archaeologist to Dig the Bible
- Digs 2016
- The Greeks Go to Washington
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- IAA to Excavate Judean Desert Caves in Search of Scrolls
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- Divers Discover Sunken Cargo at Herod’s Port City
- Joseph and Esarhaddon of Assyria