06/01 | The Jewish menorah—especially the Temple menorah, a seven-branched candelabra that stood in the Temple—is the most enduring and iconic Jewish symbol. But what did the Temple menorah actually look like? Read more…
- Machaerus: Beyond the Beheading of John the Baptist
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues
- GIS in Archaeology
- An Unexpected Consequence of the Christian Crusades
- What Did Jesus Really Look Like?
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- Out of Egypt: Israel’s Exodus Between Text and Memory, History and Imagination
- Why Did the Magi Bring Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?
- The Bethesda Pool, Site of One of Jesus’ Miracles
- Was Jesus a Jew?