08/17 | There is very little archaeological evidence of royal ancient Israelite religion. Excavations have had greater access to sites showing everyday “folk religion,” mostly because the center of elite ancient Israelite Read more…
- The Edomite Stronghold of Sela
- Uncovering the Jewish Context of the New Testament
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- Condemned to Mine Copper
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- Understanding the Good Samaritan Parable
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man