Tag: archaeology in israel
02/02 | James Tabor presents a new look at the original text of the earliest Gospel. Read more…
Posted in New Testament.
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Can A Pre-Christian Version of the Book of Revelation Be Recovered?
- The “Gabriel Stone” on Display
- The Making of a Messiah
- If I Ascend to Heaven … Paul’s Journey to Paradise
- That Other “King of the Jews”
- The Only Ancient Jewish Male Hair Ever Found
- A “Jesus Hideout” in Jordan
- The Collections of the Israel Museum, Jerusalem
- The Grande Dame of Famous Archaeologists