01/04 | Cave explorers in the Judean Shephelah found ancient carvings of a seven-branched menorah and a cross during the Hanukkah holiday. Read more…
Tag: archaeology and the bible
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- Beth Shean in the Bible and Archaeology
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- First Person: Why Consult Scholarship to Judge “Jesus’ Wife” Fragment?
- Herod Antipas in the Bible and Beyond
- Christian Apocrypha: The “Lost Gospels”?
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event: The Golden Age of King Midas
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- King Midas and His Golden Touch at the Penn Museum
- The Shema‘ Yisrael