01/15 | The Penn Museum’s new exhibit The Golden Age of King Midas will showcase objects from a spectacular tomb believed to belong to King Midas’s father from Gordion in Turkey. Read more…
Tag: archaeology and the bible
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- Jeremiah, Prophet of the Bible, Brought Back to Life
- The Shema‘ Yisrael
- Iron Age Gate and Fortifications Uncovered at Philistine Gath
- BAR Bible and Archaeology Survey
- Huqoq 2015: New Mosaics Unearthed at Huqoq Synagogue