11/13 | Archaeologists excavating in the City of David may have found the fortress that Seleucid King Antiochus constructed following his conquest of Jerusalem around 167 B.C.E. Read more…
11/09 | What do Iron Age altars tell us about Biblical sacrifices and worship in ancient Israelite religion? Read more…
- Where is Queen Nefertiti’s Tomb?
- Fruit in the Bible
- Renowned Collector Shlomo Moussaieff Dies at 92
- The Parables of Jesus
- Contested Temple Mount History?
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- Where Did Jesus Turn Water into Wine?
- In the Master’s Steps
- Survey on Field Safety (2015): Middle East, North Africa, and the Mediterranean Basin
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?