10/26 | Archaeologists believe they have located remains of the elusive Third Wall of Jerusalem described by ancient historian Josephus. According to Josephus, Jewish rebels completed this wall leading up to the Read more…
10/12 | During the Iron Age, when Israel and Judah ruled Canaan, the kingdoms of Ammon, Moab and Edom ruled east of the Jordan River. They and their gods are featured in Read more…
Posted in The Ancient Near Eastern World.
- The Cities That Built the Bible
- Ancient Latrine: A Peek into King Hezekiah’s Reforms in the Bible?
- First Person: BAR Gives Away $50,000
- The Parables of Jesus
- Qumran Phylacteries Reveal Nine New Dead Sea Scrolls
- 12,000-Year-Old Shaman Funeral Reflects Natufian-Period Changes
- The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History
- Alexander the Great in an Ancient Synagogue?
- Christian Apocrypha: The “Lost Gospels”?
- Ancient Coins and Looting