04/15 | Archaeologists have discovered evidence of a chapel at ancient Heliopolis in Egypt belonging to King Nectanebo I, the founder of the last native Egyptian dynasty. Read more…
04/02 | Archaeologists excavating in downtown Tel Aviv, Israel, have discovered ancient Egyptian beer vessels dating back 5,000 years. Read more…
- Porcupine Digs Up 1,400-Year-Old Oil Lamp in Israel
- Hippos-Sussita Excavations Unearth Rare Pan Mask
- D.C.-Area Lecture: Biblical Archaeology—Spade in One Hand, Bible in the Other?
- Spelunkers Find Cache of Jewelry and Coins of Alexander the Great in Israel
- Tel ‘Eton Excavations Reveal Possible Judahite Administrative Center
- ISIS Destroys Antiquities in Mosul, Iraq
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- The Iron Age I Structure on Mt. Ebal
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- The Genesis of Brewing