03/29 | Archaeologists discovered eight Jewish ritual baths, cisterns and a complex of underground hiding refuges at a 2,000-year-old settlement in Israel. Read more…
- 2,000-Year-Old Road Unearthed in Bet Shemesh
- The Church of Laodicea in the Bible and Archaeology
- Herodium: The Tomb of King Herod Revisited
- The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Did Archaeologists Really Discover a New Dead Sea Scroll Cave?
- Hazor: Canaanite Metropolis, Israelite City
- Hazor Excavations’ Amnon Ben-Tor Reveals Who Conquered Biblical Canaanites
- Myra, Turkey: St. Nicholas’s Christian Capital
- Where Is the Original Siloam Pool from the Bible?