09/23 | Nine small Dead Sea Scroll fragments were discovered in ancient phylacteries, or tefillin. Read more…
09/21 | Archaeologists discovered in a cave in Israel the 12,000-year-old grave of a shaman. According to researchers, the unusual burial reflects the social changes that accompanied the transition from a foraging Read more…
Posted in Ancient Israel.
- Alexander the Great in an Ancient Synagogue?
- Christian Apocrypha: The “Lost Gospels”?
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event: Samson in Stone
- Israel’s Exodus in Transdisciplinary Perspective
- The Lost Book of Moses
- Jewish Purification: Stone Vessel Workshop Discovered in Galilee
- Carchemish in the Bible and History
- The Destruction of Pompeii—God’s Revenge?
- The Archaeology of Atheism in Ancient Athens
- New Huqoq Mosaics: Noah’s Ark and Exodus Scenes