04/02 | Archaeologists excavating in downtown Tel Aviv, Israel, have discovered ancient Egyptian beer vessels dating back 5,000 years. Read more…
- 4,200-Year-Old Egyptian Skeleton Shows Earliest Evidence of Breast Cancer
- Jodi Magness Reflects on a Lucky Discovery in Huqoq, Israel
- Hippos-Sussita Excavations Unearth Rare Pan Mask
- D.C.-Area Lecture: Biblical Archaeology—Spade in One Hand, Bible in the Other?
- Spelunkers Find Cache of Jewelry and Coins of Alexander the Great in Israel
- Tel ‘Eton Excavations Reveal Possible Judahite Administrative Center
- ISIS Destroys Antiquities in Mosul, Iraq
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2014
- Where Are They Now?
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon