06/20 | Although digging is at the center of the daily activities of most archaeological projects, there are many other important jobs that are performed during the field season and year-round. The Read more…
Posted in Archaeology Today.
06/07 | King Tut owned a dagger that was out of this world—literally. The blade of the dagger was made of meteoritic iron. Read more…
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: You Don’t Have to Be an Archaeologist to Dig the Bible
- Digs 2016
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- The Last Days of Hattusa
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Jezreel Expedition Sheds New Light on Ahab and Jezebel’s City
- The Oracle of Delphi—Was She Really Stoned?
- The Lod Mosaic—Jewish, Christian or Pagan?
- Remembering Trude Dothan