07/26 | Excavations at Um el-Kanatir are unique in that they are not destructive, but rather reconstructive. The almost complete remains of the ancient synagogue nestled into its picturesque setting are proving Read more…
07/08 | Dr. Marcela Zapata-Meza introduces readers to the excavations at Magdala, a first-century C.E. fishing village and the hometown of Mary Magdalene in the Bible. Read more…
Posted in Archaeology Today.
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: Jezreel Through Time
- The New Bible of Ancient Pottery
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: It Takes More Than Moving Dirt to Dig the Bible
- King Tut’s Dagger Made of Extraterrestrial Material
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: You Don’t Have to Be an Archaeologist to Dig the Bible
- Digs 2016
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- The Last Days of Hattusa