10/05 | Where did Jesus turn water into wine? According to archaeologist Tom McCollough in “Searching for Cana: Where Jesus Turned Water into Wine” in the November/December 2015 issue of BAR, one Read more…
09/29 | This Survey on Field Safety: Middle East, North Africa, and Mediterranean Basin (2015) is designed to understand the ways in which archaeological fieldwork does—or does not—provide a safe and secure Read more…
Posted in Archaeologists, Biblical Scholars & Works.
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?
- Where the Heroes of the Maccabean Revolt Lie
- Tischendorf on Trial for Removing Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- Two D.C.-Area Biblical Archaeology Events
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- Rare 1,800-Year-Old Sarcophagus Discovered in Ashkelon, Israel
- Mysterious Podium Uncovered Near Temple Mount
- Water from a Walking Rock
- The Ophel Treasure