05/09 | Archaeologist Hillel Geva says that population estimates for ancient Jerusalem are too high. His new estimates begin with people living on no more than a dozen acres. Read more…
Posted in Jerusalem.
- Birdwatcher Spies Egyptian Scarab Seal at Dor
- Ancient Apiary on Display
- Amulet with Cartouche of Thutmose III Discovered in Jerusalem
- Remembering Trude Dothan
- The Exodus: Fact or Fiction?
- Threshing Floors in Ancient Israel
- First Person: Banning Ba’al
- Ara Pacis Illuminated
- Searching for Biblical Mt. Sinai
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?