Tag: archaeological finds
07/10 | The first and only Philistine cemetery ever discovered has been found outside the walls of ancient Ashkelon. Read more…
- Divers Discover Sunken Cargo at Herod’s Port City
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- King David’s Palace and the Millo
- Canaanite Worship? 3,400-Year-Old Figurine Found at Tel Rehov
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2015
- The Seleucid Akra: 2,200-Year-Old Jerusalem Fortress Uncovered?
- Journey to Jerusalem: A Tel Kabri Dig Weekend
- Lawrence H. Schiffman on the Dead Sea Scrolls’ History
- Visual Judaism in Late Antiquity
- Amphipolis Excavation: Discoveries in Alexander the Great-Era Tomb Dazzle the World