Tag: archaeological excavation
02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
- 2016 BAS Scholarship Winners
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- Did the Carthaginians Really Practice Infant Sacrifice?
- The Cities That Built the Bible
- Fruit in the Bible
- Book of Leviticus Verses Recovered from Burnt Hebrew Bible Scroll
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- Biblical Bread: Baking Like the Ancient Israelites