Tag: archaeological excavation
03/01 | Jason M. Schlude explores how King Herod manipulated his position between two regional powers. Read more…
02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
- Love Your Neighbor: Only Israelites or Everyone?
- 2016 BAS Scholarship Winners
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- Did the Carthaginians Really Practice Infant Sacrifice?
- The Cities That Built the Bible
- Fruit in the Bible
- Book of Leviticus Verses Recovered from Burnt Hebrew Bible Scroll
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- Biblical Bread: Baking Like the Ancient Israelites