Tag: archaeological discoveries
01/05 | Excavations at Khirbet Qeiyafa have uncovered a second city gate from the 10th century B.C.E., the time of King David’s reign. No other site from this period has more than Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- Who Were the Ammonites, Moabites and Edomites in the Bible?
- Searching for Biblical Mt. Sinai
- Ancient Apiary on Display
- The Exodus: Fact or Fiction?
- Two D.C.-Area Archaeology Events
- A Biblical Altar on Mt. Ebal and Other Israelite Footprints in the Jordan Valley?
- Doctors, Diseases and Deities: Epidemic Crises and Medicine in Ancient Rome
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2015
- Who Made the Bust of Queen Nefertiti?