Tag: archaeological dig
11/20 | The excavations at Tell es-Safi/Gath, the site of Gath of the Philistines mentioned in the Bible (e.g., 1 Samuel 6:17), have produced many fascinating finds, and the summer of 2011 Read more…
11/18 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Excavating the Ancient Near East’s Oldest Wine Cellar: The Results of the 2015 Season at Tel Kabri
- Tel Burna 2015: Area A2—A Judahite Administrative Building?
- Closing Down Kabri: The Last Week of the 2015 Season at Tel Kabri
- Wrapping Up Ashkelon’s 2015 Season
- Tel Burna 2015: The Iron II Fortifications in Areas A1 and B2
- Tel Burna 2015: Team Impressions
- Journey to Jerusalem: A Tel Kabri Dig Weekend
- Ashkelon 2015: A Midseason Night’s Dream … and Day’s Work
- Tel Kabri: The 2015 Season—Weeks 1 and 2
- Tel Burna 2015: The Specialists