Tag: archaeological dig
12/08 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Gender in Archaeology at Abel Beth Maacah
- Digs 2014: Layers of Meaning
- Scholarship Winners Speak Up
- The Diggers Return
- The Young Meet the Old
- The Value of Relics and Biblical Artifacts Found in Israel
- Inline Ad – I Volunteered For This? Life on an Archaeological Dig
- Excavating the City of David
- Life as an Archaeology Volunteer at Bethsaida, Israel
- Where Did the Philistines Come From?