Tag: archaeological dig
12/03 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- The Renewed Excavations at Tel Dan
- Magdala 2016: Excavating the Hometown of Mary Magdalene
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: Jezreel Through Time
- Ashkelon’s Last Hurrah
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: It Takes More Than Moving Dirt to Dig the Bible
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: You Don’t Have to Be an Archaeologist to Dig the Bible
- Digs 2016
- Where Did the Philistines Come From?
- Digs 2016: Passport to the Biblical World
- Excavating the Ancient Near East’s Oldest Wine Cellar: The Results of the 2015 Season at Tel Kabri