Tag: archaeological dig
07/08 | Dr. Marcela Zapata-Meza introduces readers to the excavations at Magdala, a first-century C.E. fishing village and the hometown of Mary Magdalene in the Bible. Read more…
Posted in Archaeology Today.
- Ashkelon’s Last Hurrah
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: It Takes More Than Moving Dirt to Dig the Bible
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: You Don’t Have to Be an Archaeologist to Dig the Bible
- Digs 2016
- Where Did the Philistines Come From?
- Digs 2016: Passport to the Biblical World
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- Excavating the Ancient Near East’s Oldest Wine Cellar: The Results of the 2015 Season at Tel Kabri
- Tel Burna 2015: Area A2—A Judahite Administrative Building?
- Closing Down Kabri: The Last Week of the 2015 Season at Tel Kabri