Tag: arch of titus
12/03 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- The Third Wall of Jerusalem: Where Romans and Jews Battled
- Judaea Capta Coin Uncovered in Bethsaida Excavations
- Jewish Captives in the Imperial City
- The Destruction of Pompeii—God’s Revenge?
- The Masada Siege
- Rare Roman Gold Coin Minted by Trajan Found
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event: Ancient Libraries in Rome
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event: Why the Jews Took on Rome
- Apostasy in Judaism
- Magnificent Menorah Mosaic Found in Galilee