03/27 | Archaeologists excavating in an ancient Egyptian cemetery have found a skeleton possessing the earliest evidence of breast cancer. Read more…
03/13 | Spelunkers exploring a cave in northern Israel have discovered a cache of ancient jewelry and two coins of Alexander the Great. Read more…
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- The Walls of the Temple Mount (2 vols.)
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?
- The Huqoq Synagogue Mosaics
- Jerusalem of Gold
- King David’s Tomb–A Closer Look
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Scholars Seek Amateur Assistance
- Byzantium and Islam