06/01 | The Jewish menorah—especially the Temple menorah, a seven-branched candelabra that stood in the Temple—is the most enduring and iconic Jewish symbol. But what did the Temple menorah actually look like? Read more…
Historical objects from antiquity, particularly from classical Greece, Rome, Ancient Egypt and the Ancient Near East.
02/18 | The Israel Antiquities Authority launched the updated Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library, a website that allows visitors to view and search high-resolution images of the complete Dead Read more…
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- The Importance of Bible Artifacts Found Outside the Trench: The Moabite Stone
- Hidden from View
- A Road Well Traveled
- The Face of an Israelite Judge
- Doyen of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Ancient Worship in Israel—Before the Israelites
- Mosaic Inscription from a Synagogue at Horvat Huqoq
- More on the Huqoq Mosaics