11/25 | A study of the seeds recovered during excavations of Neolithic sites throughout the Galilee indicates that legumes, especially fava beans, made up a substantial part of the Neolithic diet. Read more…
Historical objects from antiquity, particularly from classical Greece, Rome, Ancient Egypt and the Ancient Near East.
11/13 | Archaeologists excavating in the City of David may have found the fortress that Seleucid King Antiochus constructed following his conquest of Jerusalem around 167 B.C.E. Read more…
- What Is the Oldest Hebrew Bible?
- Ancient Clay Tablet Offers New Insights into the Gilgamesh Epic
- Renowned Collector Shlomo Moussaieff Dies at 92
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?
- Where the Heroes of the Maccabean Revolt Lie
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- Rare 1,800-Year-Old Sarcophagus Discovered in Ashkelon, Israel
- Mysterious Podium Uncovered Near Temple Mount