07/21 | A burnt ancient scroll found 45 years ago has finally been deciphered thanks to advanced digital technology. The scroll was revealed to contain the first eight verses from the Book Read more…
Historical objects from antiquity, particularly from classical Greece, Rome, Ancient Egypt and the Ancient Near East.
07/03 | A family in Jerusalem’s ‘Ein Kerem neighborhood recently discovered an ancient mikveh underneath their floorboards. Read more…
- Ancient Dolphin Statue Unearthed in the Negev Desert
- ISIS Plants Explosives in Ancient City of Palmyra
- Byzantine Church Discovered Outside of Jerusalem
- Huqoq 2015: The Logistics of a Dig
- Does a Cylinder Seal Impression Depict the Oldest Musical Scene in Israel?
- Israel’s Treasures Online
- ISIS Captures Syrian City of Palmyra
- Neolithic Figurine Could Lead to Reassessment of Prehistoric Israel
- Alexander in the East
- First Person: What Should We Do with $25,000?