Historical objects from antiquity, particularly from classical Greece, Rome, Ancient Egypt and the Ancient Near East.
05/13 | A small Neolithic figurine unearthed near Beit Hilkia in south-central Israel could have archaeologists rethinking the nature of the cultures living in prehistoric Israel some 8,000 years ago. Read more…
- First Person: What Should We Do with $25,000?
- Chapel of King Nectanebo I Uncovered in Ancient Heliopolis, Egypt
- Ancient Egyptian Beer Vessels Unearthed in Tel Aviv, Israel
- 4,200-Year-Old Egyptian Skeleton Shows Earliest Evidence of Breast Cancer
- Porcupine Digs Up 1,400-Year-Old Oil Lamp in Israel
- Spelunkers Find Cache of Jewelry and Coins of Alexander the Great in Israel
- ISIS Destroys Antiquities in Mosul, Iraq
- King Senebkay of ‘Lost’ Abydos Dynasty Died in Battle
- Archaeological Looting and the Destruction of Cultural Heritage
- Hoard of Gold Coins Found in Caesarea Harbor