Historical objects from antiquity, particularly from classical Greece, Rome, Ancient Egypt and the Ancient Near East.
10/20 | Archaeological excavations are prohibited on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, though one project—the Temple Mount Sifting Project—has been analyzing soil that came from the Temple Mount since 2004. Learn the Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
- The Cities That Built the Bible
- Ancient Latrine: A Peek into King Hezekiah’s Reforms in the Bible?
- Book of Leviticus Verses Recovered from Burnt Hebrew Bible Scroll
- Christian Apocrypha: The “Lost Gospels”?
- Roman Emperor Nerva’s Reform of the Jewish Tax
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Carchemish in the Bible and History
- How Ancient Jews Dated Years
- Explore the Huqoq Mosaics