01/14 | Depictions of fish and fishermen can be found in the colorful floor mosaics at the sixth-century C.E. basilica at Horvat Beit Loya. The mosaics were defaced by iconoclasts in the Read more…
Posted in Post-Biblical Period.
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- The Bethesda Pool, Site of One of Jesus’ Miracles
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- Why Did the Magi Bring Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?
- Christmas Stories in Christian Apocrypha
- Where Was Jesus Born?
- Who Was Jesus’ Biological Father?
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?
- Witnessing the Divine